Why do I need a tooth extracted?
How long does it take to recover from tooth removal?
What should I expect during my appointment?
Can I be sedated during treatment?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ENDOLIFT?
- Unlike surgical procedures, there’s no pain, incision or recovery time. Patients can return to work within a few hours
- There’s no need for an anaesthetic
- Results are immediate and long-term, like those results achieved through face-lift or other surgery
- Endolift is beneficial to different areas in the body including face, neck and abdomen
- Administered safely by Dr Safa who is highly trained and has much experience with Endolift
After your initial consultation in Knightsbridge, we will book you another appointment to begin the treatment for Endolift.
The micro-optical fibres will be gently inserted into the chosen area of your skin. The fibres create small channels beneath the skin which allow the laser beam energy to target fat and water in your body.
You may experience some slight discomfort as the laser energy moves through the channels, but this is minimal and shouldn’t last long.
You will notice results immediately and in the long term. This is because collagen will continue to build deep into the layers of the skin over time. Optimum results are seen about 6 months after treatment.