WHAT ARE DERMAL FILLERS IN KNIGHTSBRIDGE?
Dermal fillers are made up of a soft injectable gel containing hyaluronic acid which can be found naturally in our own skin. Aliaxin®, Juvéderm®, Restylane®, and Teoxane® are the brand names for facial fillers containing hyaluronic acid. A dermal filler will safely add volume to sagging skin and smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dermal fillers can be used in many areas including the skin on your forehead, the skin around your mouth, the skin around your eyes and to add volume to chin and lips.
Dermal fillers will:
- Add volume
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rehydrate your skin
- Restore and refine your skin
- Give your skin a softer and smoother
At Serene Dental in Knightsbridge, we have treated many patients from Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Pimlico and throughout London for dermal fillers.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR DERMAL FILLERS IN KNIGHTSBRIDGE?
Once you are ready to go ahead with treatment, we will inject a fine needle into your skin. Most dermal fillers now contain a local anaesthetic which will make reduce any pain.
Depending on where you will be treated, there maybe a series of injections. On average treatment takes about 30 minutes to administer the dermal fillers.
BENEFITS OF DERMAL FILLERS IN KNIGHTSBRIDGE?
Dermal fillers work with your body’s natural resources of hyaluronic acid to fight the signs of ageing. Hundreds of patients from Pimlico, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and throughout London have been thrilled with the results of dermal fillers.
- Dermal fillers are a quick and painless treatment
- Results to the skin are noticeable within a few days and instantly to lips
- Get a natural looking result with no adverse effects to your expression
- The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Dermal fillers will improve your confidence
- Safely administered by experts